April 27th

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Three years ago today, bright and early on a Saturday morning, I took a pregnancy test. In the exact same moment that the second pink line that we so desperately prayed for appeared, representing new life that would soon become our sweet Jovie Breann, my mom called me with the news that my Aunt Laurie had lost her short battle with cancer. Joy and mourning all twisted up in two life changing events for our family. 
I don't think that was coincidence. I know it was God's plan for our sweet miracle girl to be our constant reminder of God's faithfulness in the hard times, when it feels like God isn't there He is, he's working his plan for our good and for his glory. 

"The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.” (Job 1:21)


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “ April 27th ”

France said...

I could not agree more!