Insta Friday

Friday, January 29, 2016

Grayden's first week of basketball camp!

all ready for our January date

We went to a shooting range, and had pizza. It was our first time shooting hand guns, which was a bit unsettling, but once I stopped jumping every time I shot went off, and doubled up on ear protection we had a good time. It was a unique experience I'm glad we did together! 

I was quite the sharp shooter, got that bullseye smack dab in the center!

A new Sunday night book study 

snow bunny

hip hip hooray for our first snow day!

this sweet little note was slipped under the salon door by Gray, made me smile!

checking out the fish at Meijer

just because he's cute!


playing in the snow with these little loves!

nap time with Posey

Grayden just loved riding the snowmobile with Grandpa, we could here him hooting and hollering across the lawn!

I received two surprising emails from iTunes one morning, they were receipts for purchases Sadler made on the iPad totaling $41! Thankfully iTunes refunded my money, and sent directions on how to properly prevent that from happening again!

The table I set up for my fave things party made a nice close up spot for Sadler to watch Strawberry Shortcake, without pants :)

MLK day

his first week at Lego Club!

reading Posey a story about The Green Lantern, in her size 2 pjs she picked out for her! :)

the only way to eat a cupcake!

Love this!


all ready to go on a shopping date with Aunt Lisa!

this boy isn't typically one to show his momma much lovin' with affection or affirmation, unless I beg, sadly, but he told me he liked my "pretty hairdo and earrings" one day, totally out of nowhere, so it had to be documented!

hmm...m&m's or mentos?! Tough choice!

Praising God for His protection over our sweet girl last Friday afternoon. Jovie got into my transplant meds and ate 4 anti-rejection pills while I was unloading the groceries. After a call to poison control center they told me to take her to the emergency room where we spent the next 4 hours monitoring her. She was totally fine the whole time and never had any unusual symptoms. I'm usually so careful with my meds, and make sure they are out of reach, but I was lazy and rushed that morning and left them on the counter. 
So thankful this scary and unfortunate event didn't turn tragic, and for that we give all glory to God.  

week 3 of basketball camp, he's made huge improvements! 

Our friends Rob and Amanda throw a fun themed party every year, it's always so fun shopping and getting dressed for them! This year the theme was: FIESTA!
It was a blast!

I found this gem of a dress at Goodwill. It looks like it was handmade, probably for a quincenera! 
It fit me like a glove and I loved it!  It even earned me the best dressed girl award! 

family fun at the aquatic center

how we roll in Meijer!

I joined a five day challenge to drink at least 64 oz of water a day, not my favorite thing to drink but it's been a fun challenge 

As much as I dread drinking water, I've been trying to focus on the millions of communities around the world, and even here in Michigan without access to clean drinking water, and would give anything to drink 64 oz of water a day!

love seeing the blankets for brenham come in!

A lunch time fave: spinach salad with feta, red onion, roasted pecans, dried cranberries and poppyseed dressing, and of course WATER! :)





share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “ Insta Friday ”

Ashley B. said...

So glad that Jovie is fine. What a scary situation! I'm always so good about keeping things out of reach of my kiddos but I'll never forget my husband calling me at work in a panic. He was at home with our youngest, who some how managed to reach my essential oils AND open the bottle of peppermint. He got it on his hands and then shortly after rubbed his eyes. I felt so bad! Things like this happen to the best of us. Just remember you are one amazing momma!