*Jovie's Winter ONEderland*

Sunday, December 14, 2014

We had such a great time celebrating Jovie's 1st birthday yesterday at her Winter ONEderland party!

I really enjoy planning the boys' birthday parties and was looking forward to throwing my first party for my little girl! 

This was her invite:
go figure...we had no snow outside :)

The details:
My mom made this wreath to put on the door with some tulle I bought after Valentine's Day last year!





We served chili and a baked potato bar. For the fixings we had out butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon crumbles, green onions, jalapenos, hot sauce and oyster crackers. 
We also did a hot chocolate bar with cake for dessert. 

and of course the star of the party..the beautiful birthday girl!!

The party:

yes, we are all wearing pink, I'm all about the theme! However, I don't think I'll get away with that for much longer, Sadler wasn't too impressed with his pink shirt...he did look handsome in it though!

ready to open gifts! 
We moved downstairs for the gift opening so there would be more room to spread out with the tree up on the main floor. 






She got so many cute gifts, a talking tea set, a pink piano, new shoes, a singing Minnie Mouse, some bath toys, a pink kitchen, some play food, new books, a pretty new dress, a dress up princess outfit, and  more! I think the biggest hit with her was a little water mermaid baby that Grayden picked out for her when we were shopping a few weeks ago! So sweet!

Cake time:




For the hot chocolate bar we made hot chocolate in the crockpot and let everyone add in their own goodies, crushed peppermint sticks, marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, caramel sauce and whipped cream. 


It was such a joy to celebrate our sweet girl! 


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “ *Jovie's Winter ONEderland* ”

Victoria said...

That was a very cute party! I loved the details. Happy Birthday Jovie!