not your average family picture post

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

First of all, sorry for being so MIA lately. I don't really know what the deal is, so I won't try to come up with an excuse, but I could never be gone for good! I love preserving our family memories here! Thank you for being a part of it!

We had our family pictures taken on Sunday by a friend of mine. I came to realize when Grayden was student of the week last week and needed a family picture, that our only options for a family picture was one of me in a hospital bed after Jovie was born, or one with Pluto in the middle of us on our Diseny cruise. Both outdated and not ideal! So I was grateful to spend just a few minutes (litterally) to capture a new family photo!

But this won't be your average post on family pictures. I think you will enjoy it even more! 
Pay special attention to Sadler. He sure keeps our lives exciting! Love him to pieces!









we did get some really cute ones too! 





share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
14 Comments »

14 Responses to “ not your average family picture post ”

Victoria said...

Love the pics! Very cute and Sadler-TOO FUNNY! :)

Amy O said...

that boy is hilarious!! typical middle child!

Anonymous said...

He is naughty!!!

Renee said...

Love these! They are perfect keepsakes! And Sadler! Oh, Sadler. Those will be great ones to share at his graduation and wedding. :)

Kiara Buechler said...

Oh my goodness, so funny!

DianeTaylor said...

LOVE IT! Sadler is such a hoot! You have a beautiful family Katie :) I have loved watching from afar and am so appreciative that you share with all of us. It makes me think about all the great memories I have of my son growing up.

xxxoooo

Meegs said...

Ha! Love them. Such cuties, all of them.

Anonymous said...

I have to ask I'd these were posed or he always wanting to do the wrong thing?

Anonymous said...

Oh this post made me laugh! It reminds me of our christmas photo session with our now 30 year old daughter when she was 18 months old. She absolutely refused to sit down, so every shot was of her standing, hiding her face on the sofa, etc.

Momma Bird said...

LOVE it! We have three boys and none want to cooperate with pics right now and even my oldest boy (the one I am married too...lol) hates doing it. We have so many where one is tantruming, hiding, etc. but I say "good enough" for those because those preserve those moments. Our lives at those moments. The personalities at those moments. They aren't perfect but they are the best :)

Anonymous said...

Someone needs a time out.

A WALK In Progress said...

I love them all,thanks for sharing. They are classic! Oh how God has blessed you with three unique and precious lives. From someone who yearns to have a family of her own, but waiting and growing with the Lord. Savor these precious moments, these snapshots of life now. They are only this age for such a short time. These cute outtakes will soon be few and far between. I remember when I first started reading your blog. Only God could bring you and Robb to this moment. You couldn't probably even fathom having a family photo session like this. What a blessing your journey has been to so many. To God be the Glory...For the GREAT things He has done.

Anonymous said...

Is Robb wearing a sweatshirt?

Kelly said...

These pictures made me smile! Oh Sadler!!