{IG girls cottage week} July29-Aug1

Friday, September 12, 2014

It was such an honor to meet up with some of my online friends a few weeks ago and spend the week with them and (most of) their kids at the cottage! I know it probably sounds weird that I spend a week with people I met online, but we have such a close friendship, it wasn't weird at all. We had such a great time and laughed so much!

Getting groceries for the week with the Corinn and her boys at SAMs, they were such great "helpers"








Sadler and Aida, how cute are they?



Rachel pulled me in for a swim!


Sadler coming to Jovie's rescue ;)




in our matching michigan love shirts!




 yoga on the dock
most pathetic fire..ever! but we did manage to roast marshmallows :)



so...


many..

laughs...

:)


baby jail, Poor E










share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ {IG girls cottage week} July29-Aug1 ”

Anonymous said...

Rachel and miss!! So crazy, I've been reading their blogs for YEARS!!! Had no idea you all had a connection!! Btw Rachel and miss, please update your blogs!! Been way too long! :)

France said...

Sooo awesome!